Monday, December 1, 2014
Giving Thanks
It is crazy to me how clear God can make it when He is trying to get a point across to me. I hear it from so many different directions all at the same time. Recently it has been how blessed I really am and how I need to turn around and give the credit and give thanks back to God. I am currently still discipling/mentoring three youth girls over skype. I shared a little bit about my relationship with Caro in the last post and how I was challenged to go on a walk with God and just give Him praise and thank Him for...everything. I learned a lot about myself including how selfish I can be during this time but I have been amazed how this conversation has come out in all of the 3 mentoring relationships that I have. It has come up through different passages of the Bible that we have been reading, different thoughts that they have and how they are being challenged. (Not to mention it was the week of Thanksgiving) It is clear that I have some growing to do and more thanks to give. Through this past week, God has really just amazed me: How well He can communicate with us, how much he provides, and how I am blessed way beyond anything that I deserve. However it is not because of my righteousness but because of His great mercy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment